Group Study Room Policies
Current Dentistry students, staff and faculty can book the Group Study Room to use during our opening hours by logging in with your UTORID and Password using the booking site: https://bookings.library.utoronto.ca/dentistry
- Occupancy Minimum: 2 people.
- Group bookings are restricted to U of T Dentistry students, staff, and faculty with a valid UTORid.
- Rooms can be booked for up to 3 hours per day.
- Rooms can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Those who have booked a room have priority for use of the room with the following exceptions:
- Rooms booked, but unoccupied after 15 minutes, will become available to others.
- A group vacating a group study room for breaks longer than 20 minutes will forfeit the room.
Code of Conduct:
- Rooms are for studying and academic group work.
- Individuals or groups using a bookable group study room should be prepared to move to accommodate those who have booked the room.
- Eating is not permitted in the study rooms.
- Study rooms are not sound-proof; please be respectful of others in the area while using the rooms.
- Everyone using the study rooms is expected to honour the Library Conduct Regulations.
If you have any questions or comments please email email@example.com
The Dentistry Library is not responsible for loss or damage of items left unattended in the study room. Please do not leave your belongings unattended.