The Dentistry Library is part of U of T Libraries, the largest library system in Canada. Our vast collection of books and journals, articles and databases, archival materials, multimedia, and government information supports the University of Toronto and the Faculty of Dentistry’s research missions.
There's no "right" way to do library research, but there are lots of strategies to help you research more efficiently. We can help you find the best sources for your research projects.
- Let our research guides serve as a starting point for your research
- U of T Libraries offer workshops for all disciplines and skill levels
- Dentistry Library offers dentistry-specific workshops throughout the year
- Online research tutorials are always available
- Consult with a librarian about your research project, or take advantage of the Ask a Librarian service for more general queries
- Learn more about research impact metrics and please contact us if you would like us to guide you through specific examples