Group Study Room Policies
The study room can be booked online: https://bookings.library.utoronto.ca/dentistry
- Occupancy Minimum: 2 persons.
- The room is restricted to UofT students and faculty with a valid UTORid.
- You may reserve the room for up to 3 hours per day.
- You may reserve the room up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Students who reserve the room have priority for use with the following exceptions: If unoccupied after 15 minutes of reservation it will become available to other students; If you leave the room for breaks longer than 20 minutes your reservation will be forfeit.
Code of Conduct:
- The room is for studying and group work, and should to be used for classes.
- One individual using the study room should be prepared to move if requested to do so by groups of 2 or more students.
- Eating is not permitted in study rooms. You may bring drinks in spill proof containers.
- Please dispose of all garbage and recyclables when you leave the room.
- The study room is not sound-proof; please be respectful of others in the area while using the room.
- Everyone using the study room is expected to abide by the Library Policies (onesearch.library.utoronto.ca/library-conduct-regulations).
If you have any questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dentistry Library is not responsible for loss or damage of items left unattended in the study room. Please do not leave your belongings unattended.